1. Type of Information Collected:
We may collect the following types of personal information from our website visitors:
- Name and contact information (such as email address and phone number) of parents or guardians.
- Child's name, age, and any relevant medical or dietary information for enrollment or admission purposes.
- Any information provided voluntarily through online forms, surveys, or communications.
2. Methods of Information Collection:
We collect information through the following methods:
- Information provided directly by parents or guardians when they fill out our online forms, request information, or contact us.
- Cookies and similar technologies that gather non-personal information, such as IP address, browser type, and operating system.
3. Purpose of Information Collection:
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To process inquiries and applications for enrollment or admission to Happy Hours School.
- To communicate with parents or guardians regarding school events, updates, and important information.
- To improve our website and services to serve our visitors and prospective students better.
4. Storage, Use, Sharing, and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- Personal information collected is stored in secure databases with restricted access.
- We use the collected information solely for the purposes mentioned in this policy and do not share or disclose it to third parties except for authorized personnel or as required by law.
- In case of any information sharing, it will be done with the explicit consent of the parent or guardian.
5. Communication with Site Visitors:
We may communicate with site visitors through email or phone to respond to inquiries, provide requested information, or update parents or guardians about school activities and events. Communication will be conducted to respect privacy and limit the sharing of sensitive information.
6. Service Targeting Minors:
Our website and services are intended for parents or guardians interested in enrolling their children at Happy Hours School, Greater Noida. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors without the consent of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a minor, we will take appropriate measures to delete the data immediately.
Last updated: [2nd August 2023]